Brief Explanation on Chief Electoral Officer Ceo Telangana Form 6 New Voter Identity Card Online Enrollment Application Registration in ceotelangana.nic.in or ceotserms1.telangana.gov.in….
Once you turn 18 years old, you get official right of voting. To cast a vote you need a voter card which is known as identification of your citizenship. Nowadays getting voter card has become easy and simple due to online process. You can apply for it by simply sitting at home. These are few steps to apply for Form 6 new voter ID card in Ceo Telangana. Apply a voter card in ceotelangana.gov.in
How to apply Ceo Telangana new voter card Enrollment Online Application at ceotelangana.nic.in
- Visit the CeoTelangana official website of the chief electoral officer of Telangana which is www.ceotelangana.nic.in
- Select the option ‘E-registration’ provided to the top menu bar of the homepage. You will avail two options ‘Assembly Constituency’ and ‘Council Constituency’
- Choose the option ‘Assembly Constituency’ from the provided option by drop down menu.
- Click to the option ‘Form 6’ from the available option and you will be directed to the new page with the online form
- Select proper district name and Assembly constituent name from the given option and choose the option ‘As a first time voter’
- Upload scanned documents including a recent passport size photograph, Age proof and address proof in the provided space. Photograph should be in JPG format and in the size of (3.5 x 3.5). Age proof and address proof documents should be in JPG format and 100 MB in size.
- Fill your personal details including Name, surname, name of a relative of the applicant, Surname of a relative of the applicant, gender of applicant and Date of birth in provided space.
- In next step mention your current address of ordinarily residence which includes ‘Home or Door number’, ‘Street/area/ locality’, ‘Town or village’, ‘Tehsil or manadal’, ‘post office’ and ‘district’. Mention this information correctly in the given space.
- Fill all the details regarding your permanent address in provided column. If it is similar to the current address you provide, in a previous step, then choose the option ‘Same as current address’. In case of different permanent address you should fill information regarding your ‘Home or Door number’, ‘Street/area/ locality’, ‘Town or village’, ‘Tehsil or manadal’, ‘post office’, ‘district’ and EPIC no(if provided) correctly.
- Further option will be about ‘Optional particulars’ in includes Disability, email-Id and mobile number. There are three options provided in under the heading ‘Disability’ which are ‘Visual impairment’, ‘Speech and hearing disability’ and ‘Locomotor disability’. If you are having any of them, then select the particular option and other than this you can mention in the provided space.
- It is advisable to put valid e-mail address and mobile number because you will all updates regarding the process through e-mail and contact number only.
- Final step is declaration. Here you want to provide details regarding ‘Village name’, ‘State’, ‘District name’ and ‘Date of birth’. Provide corresponding names of the constituency and state in the given space and enter ‘Place name’ from where you are applying with the ‘Date’.
- Rewrite provided Captcha in the given column and click to the tab ‘Submit’
Above mentioned are some easy steps to apply for Ceo Telangana new voter enrollment registration application in http://ceotserms1.telangana.gov.in/TS_Eregistration/form6.aspx. You can apply for it from anywhere and without many efforts.